AFRICAN AND COLONIAL JOURNALS
Colonial Enterprise: Review of the Mines, Manufactures & Industries of Greater Britain, 1894-1899
- This journal shows the degree of sophistication that existed in economic and market analysis of the industries of Empire.
- It offers strong coverage of Africa, Australia, Canada, and the Pacific Islands.
- Articles range from 'Colonial and Anti-Colonial Companies compared' to 'the Kingship of Cecil Rhodes.'
- It features a 4-page weekly mining share list and articles on colonial banking and finance.
- There are detailed reports on regions such as British Columbia, Western Australia, Victoria and the New Hebrides.
These journals are part of our 'Business and Financial Papers' series.