Matthew Publications (an imprint of Adam Matthew Digital Ltd) is a scholarly publisher of original manuscript collections, rare printed books and other primary source material. Founded on 5 November 1990 by William Pidduck and David Tyler, our first project was Parliamentary History. We have now published over 500 projects from libraries and archives in Europe, North America, Africa and Australasia.
We are committed to serving the needs of scholars and research libraries in the humanities and social sciences covering a wide range of subject disciplines.
Our publications have been planned in consultation with leading experts in their field and can be used for both undergraduate teaching and scholarly research.
Adam Matthew Publications offers:
- Unrivalled customer service from a small and friendly team
- A close, dedicated team, passionate about uncovering rare material and making it available for research
- Staff experience of working with leading institutions and academics around the world
- Great emphasis on quality and service
- Over 75 years collective experience in scholarly publishing