BUSINESS AND FINANCIAL PAPERS, 1780-1939
Selected Titles from the Bodleian Library, Oxford
and the British Library Newspaper Library, London
Series Two: The Economic Impact of Scientific & Technical Change
Part 1: The Mechanical Engineer, 1897-1907
- Part 1 covers a complete run of this weekly periodical for 1897-1907.
- Originally published by the Scientific Publishing Company in Manchester, it features excellent diagrams and illustrations to match its authoritative articles and reports on scientific and technical advances, new inventions and industrial innovation.
- There is an abundance of information on technical issues, problems, theories and solutions with an extensive range of material on relevant breakthroughs all over the world.
- For those interested in comparative research, this is a very good source for the economic and industrial competition between the Great Powers, the arms race and the intensification of world industrialisation.
- This is an excellent resource for those working on the History of Mechanical Engineering, Scientific Inventions and Economic History in the early twentieth century.