CHINA INLAND MISSION, 1865-1951
from the School of Oriental and African Studies, London
Part 3: Minutes and Papers of the China Inland Mission
A rich array of important manuscript material is brought together in this third part, including:
- Documents relating to the foundation of the mission.
- Minute Books of the London Council, 1872-1951, giving good details of the key discussions and regular appraisals of the financial status of the mission.
- Detailed correspondence regarding donations to the mission, the purchase of buildings, baptisms, marriages and mission preaching.
- A Register of Missionaries, compiled in China.
- Handbills and internal publications describing mission work.
These will be invaluable for anyone studying missiology and the history of missions in China.