FOREIGN OFFICE FILES: UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Series Two: Vietnam, 1959-1975
(Public Record Office Classes FO 371 and FCO 15: South East Asia Department)
Part 2: Laos, 1959-1963
(PRO Class FO 371/143956-144064, 152317-152428, 159811-159956, 166423-166504 & 169802-169876)
Part 2 features:
- Annual Review files.
- Notes on the internal political situation in Laos and Cambodia.
- Files on political relations with China, France, Thailand, the United States, the Soviet Union, India, Vietnam and other countries.
- Files concerning the International Control Commission in Laos.
- Files on the commercial relations with other nations.
- Notes concerning the provision of aid to the army of Laos and the training of the army of Laos.
- Reports on the police, education, festivals and royal family in Laos.
- Papers of the International Supervisory Commission in Cambodia.
- Papers on UN policy in the region.
- Documents on French views on the region.
- Reports on elections.
- Papers of the Geneva Conference on Laos and negotiations on a cease-fire.
- Reports on the status of foreign troops in the area.
- Notes on Anglo-US-Soviet talks in Laos.