FABIAN ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL THOUGHT
Series One: The Papers of Edward Carpenter, 1844-1929, from Sheffield Archives
Part 2: Manuscripts, Cuttings, Pamphlets and Selected Publications
The second part of this project completes coverage of Carpenter's manuscript material with the inclusion of:
- Original drafts of his autobiographyand reminiscences;
- Typescripts and proofs of writings such as Pagan and Christian creeds, Art and Beauty in actual life, Light from the East, Bi-Sexuality and other works;
- Letters and accounts from Carpenter's publishers;
- Note books and commonplace books.
We also feature:
- 7 boxes of newscuttings;
- 3 boxes of photographs;
- 7 volumes of collected pamphlets by Carpenter;
- A vast range of articles written by Carpenter;
- A complete range of his printed works.