Series One: Papers of the Economic Section, 1941-1961 (Public Record Office Class T 230)
Part 3: T 230/74-109
Part 3 features material covering such subjects as:
- International monetary policy.
- The Bretton Woods Conference.
- Tripartite talks on Germany.
- Meetings of the Reconstruction Committee.
- Nationalisation of the iron and steel industry.
- Anglo-American discussions on Article VII of the Mutual Aid Agreement.
- Economic proposals on the National Debt.
- National income and expenditure.
- National Insurance and the Beveridge Report.
- Plans for transferring certain industries to public ownership.
- OEEC long-term planning.
Within these files there are memoranda and papers by J E Meade, J M Keynes,
W Eady and H D Henderson.
"Treasury Papers (T 230) contain essential and basic material which all scholars will want to use for the analysis of post-war economic policy."
Dr Neil Rollings
Department of Economic and Social History,
University of Glasgow.