CHURCH MISSIONARY SOCIETY ARCHIVE
Section IV: Africa Missions
Part 25: Africa General, 1935-1949
These papers include excellent material on:
- Medical regulations and the health of missionaries.
- Tours and deputations in Kenya, Uganda, Sudan and Egypt.
- The administration of missions, recruiting candidates and missionary allowances.
- CMS reappraisal of overseas work in 1945.
- The Africa Committee and the Consultative Committee on African Education.
- The CMS Overseas Bookshops Managing Committee.
- Women’s education in Africa.
- Financial estimates concerning work in Africa.